Developed by RiliSoft, Pixel Gun 3D is a Minecraft-inspired first-person shooter mobile game that allow you create your own character using simple editing tools similar to the Minecraft skins creator on Android, iOS, and Windows Phone. It's really good gameplay, and the effects is like Minecraft but remixed anyway.
RiliSoft has been really great about adding new content, seems like there is always something new to do. Here's a quick changelog of the Android update:
• New map for Team Battle and Flag Capture: Dangerous Roads
• Two new guns to the eve of Valentine's Day!
• KILLCAMS! Now you can see your rivals after your death! In addition, we add a label for revenge. Seek your killer on the field)
• Added buttons for quick transition to the new map directly from the table with the results of the match.
And also nice improvements:
• New death animations from different types of weapons
• New animation of explosion for MECH and Turret
and much more!
Pixel Gun 3D is available for free to play and download. While the game is free to play, be aware that it also offers in-app purchases for real money.
If you can't download the update Valentine’s Day in the Google Play Store, you can download Pixel Gun 3D APK version 9.2.1 by clicking the download button below.
What do you think of this newly released update and do you like the changes RiliSoft has made Valentine’s Day update?
Requires Android: 3.0+